The Neverly Brothers
The Neverly Brothers have performed and interviewed on
network television, live, in-studio, 12 times in the last 13 years!
National touring popularity:
- 2008 & 2010 - Tours of Northern California Casinos and Outdoor Festivals
- 2008 Thru 2014 - Seven year run at several Southern California Casinos - Booked every two months for three to four night engagements
- 2013 Carlsbad, CA - Carlsbad New Village Arts Theater
- In April 2015 The Neverly Brothers made their debut tour of Atlantic City, NJ - a month-long run performing 20-concerts at the 1400-seat Superstar Theater in Resorts Casino & Hotel on the boardwalk.
- The 2015 Atlantic City debut was such a success that Resorts re-booked the act for the entire month of February 2016.
- The 2016 return engagement was even more successful so they've already been booked for the entire month of October 2017.
- 2017 Resorts Casino & Hotel Atlantic City, NJ - The entire month of October at The Superstar Theater
The Neverly Brothers Second Set
"The 1964 British Invasion!"
Samples of ticketed concert hall bookings illustrating their popularity and appeal:
- 2010 Prairie Center for the Arts - Schaumburg, IL
- 2011 Southeastern Illinois College PAC - Harrisburg, IL
- 2012 Metropolis Performing Arts Center - Arlington Hts, IL
- 2013 Beverly Arts Center - Chicago, IL
- 2014 Raue Center for the Arts - Crystal Lake, IL
- 2015 Munster Center for the Visual & Performing Arts - Munster, IN
- 2016 Bloomington, IL Center for the Performing Arts - Bloomington, IL
- 2017 Wildey Theater - Edwardsville, IL
- 2018 Bloomington, IL Center for the Perfromaing Arts - Bloomington, IL
- 2018 Wildey Theater - Edwardsville, IL
- 2018 Metropolis Performing Arts Center - Arlington Hts, IL
- 2018 Washington Auditorium - Washington, IN
- 2018 Acorn Theater - Three Oaks, MI
Sample Song from 1964 British Invasion Set
Live on WGN Televsion News!
2018 marks the third year in a row for The Neverly Brothers as the headline act at the Morton Grove Days 4th of July Festival (GRAND FINALE ACT ENDING ENTIRE 4-DAY FEST FOLLOWED BY FIREWORKS).
The headline act on the biggest night of the biggest festival of the year in any village or town. A great example of their massive popularity and huge drawing power.
The Neverly Brothers First Set
"The Pioneers of Rock 'n Roll!"
1950s Rock 'n Roll, Rockabilly, R & B.
Sample Song from 1950s Pioneers of Rock 'n Roll Set
Live on WGN Television News!
Concert series popularity:
The Neverly Brothers have been the headline act for 5 straight years at The Buffalo Grove Park District National Night Out event - the grand finale of their summer concert series.
The headline act on the biggest night of a concert series in any village or town. A great example of their massive popularity and huge drawing power.
The following are examples of the over 50 summer concerts performed each summer:
*WOODSTOCK'S SUMMER IN THE PARK* Woodstock, IL
*LOMBARD CRUISE NIGHTS CONCERTS* Lombard, IL
*SEPTEMBER FEST* Schaumburg, IL
*TASTE OF WHEATON* Wheaton, IL
*BASTILLE DAYS* Milwaukee, WI
*RIVER FEST* Watertown, WI
*BENSENVILLE MUSIC IN THE PARK* Bensenville, IL
*MORTON GROVE DAYS 4th OF JULY FEST* Morton Grove, IL
*NATIVITY FEST @ NATIVITY OF OUR SAVIOR PARISH* Portage, IN
*ANTIOCH'S TASTE OF SUMMER* Antioch, IL
*DuPAGE COUNTY FAIR* Wheaton, IL
*ROMEOFEST* Romeoville, IL
*ILLINOIS STATE FAIR* Springfield, IL
*DeKALB CORN FEST* DeKalb, IL
*WEST / EAST DUNDEE HERITAGE FEST* East & West Dundee, IL
Digging Records, Inc.