The Neverly Brothers
The Neverly Brothers have performed and interviewed on
network television, live, in-studio, 12 times in the last 13 years!
National touring popularity:
- 2008 & 2010 - Tours of Northern California Casinos and Outdoor Festivals
- 2008 Thru 2014 - Seven year run at several Southern California Casinos - Booked every two months for three to four night engagements
- 2013 Carlsbad, CA - Carlsbad New Village Arts Theater
- In April 2015 The Neverly Brothers made their debut tour of Atlantic City, NJ - a month-long run performing 20-concerts at the 1400-seat Superstar Theater in Resorts Casino & Hotel on the boardwalk.
- The 2015 Atlantic City debut was such a success that Resorts re-booked the act for the entire month of February 2016.
- The 2016 return engagement was even more successful so they've already been booked for the entire month of October 2017.
- 2017 Resorts Casino & Hotel Atlantic City, NJ - The entire month of October at The Superstar Theater
2018 marks the third year in a row for The Neverly Brothers as the headline act at the Morton Grove Days 4th of July Festival (GRAND FINALE ACT ENDING ENTIRE 4-DAY FEST FOLLOWED BY FIREWORKS).
The headline act on the biggest night of the biggest festival of the year in any village or town. A great example of their massive popularity and huge drawing power.
The Neverly Brothers First Set
"The Pioneers of Rock 'n Roll!"
1950s Rock 'n Roll, Rockabilly, R & B.
Sample Song from 1950s Pioneers of Rock 'n Roll Set
Live on WGN Television News!
Concert series popularity:
The Neverly Brothers have been the headline act for 5 straight years at The Buffalo Grove Park District National Night Out event - the grand finale of their summer concert series.
The headline act on the biggest night of a concert series in any village or town. A great example of their massive popularity and huge drawing power.
The following are examples of the over 50 summer concerts performed each summer:
*WOODSTOCK'S SUMMER IN THE PARK* Woodstock, IL
*LOMBARD CRUISE NIGHTS CONCERTS* Lombard, IL
*SEPTEMBER FEST* Schaumburg, IL
*TASTE OF WHEATON* Wheaton, IL
*BASTILLE DAYS* Milwaukee, WI
*RIVER FEST* Watertown, WI
*BENSENVILLE MUSIC IN THE PARK* Bensenville, IL
*MORTON GROVE DAYS 4th OF JULY FEST* Morton Grove, IL
*NATIVITY FEST @ NATIVITY OF OUR SAVIOR PARISH* Portage, IN
*ANTIOCH'S TASTE OF SUMMER* Antioch, IL
*DuPAGE COUNTY FAIR* Wheaton, IL
*ROMEOFEST* Romeoville, IL
*ILLINOIS STATE FAIR* Springfield, IL
*DeKALB CORN FEST* DeKalb, IL
*WEST / EAST DUNDEE HERITAGE FEST* East & West Dundee, IL
Digging Records, Inc.
The Neverly Brothers Second Set
"The 1964 British Invasion!"
Sample Song from 1964 British Invasion Set
Live on WGN Televsion News!
Samples of ticketed concert hall bookings illustrating their popularity and appeal:
- 2010 Prairie Center for the Arts - Schaumburg, IL
- 2011 Southeastern Illinois College PAC - Harrisburg, IL
- 2012 Metropolis Performing Arts Center - Arlington Hts, IL
- 2013 Beverly Arts Center - Chicago, IL
- 2014 Raue Center for the Arts - Crystal Lake, IL
- 2015 Munster Center for the Visual & Performing Arts - Munster, IN
- 2016 Bloomington, IL Center for the Performing Arts - Bloomington, IL
- 2017 Wildey Theater - Edwardsville, IL
- 2018 Bloomington, IL Center for the Perfromaing Arts - Bloomington, IL
- 2018 Wildey Theater - Edwardsville, IL
- 2018 Metropolis Performing Arts Center - Arlington Hts, IL
- 2018 Washington Auditorium - Washington, IN
- 2018 Acorn Theater - Three Oaks, MI